Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Satnav

Ever since I got my car back from its accident repair, my satnav's been all over the place, and I've also noticed that the GPS logo under the compass is not there anymore

Have they forgotten to connect something or is there likely to be something else wrong?

Ever since I got my car back from its accident repair, my satnav's been all over the place, and I've also noticed that the GPS logo under the compass is not there anymore

Have they forgotten to connect something or is there likely to be something else wrong?

coould be the GPS unit isnt plugged in or it could be that it may need resetting.

which should be able to do with the original disc.

Considering you said they replaced the floor, the must have removed the drive in the boot. Maybe they have forgot something whilst re-installing.

Have you checked the gps receiver under the parcel shelf?

Yours is still under warranty..... you know what to do!! :D

Considering you said they replaced the floor, the must have removed the drive in the boot. Maybe they have forgot something whilst re-installing.

Yours is still under warranty..... you know what to do!!  :D

Spoke to them earlier, taking it in tomorrow to have it checked :winky:

Speaking of warranties, asked to have an end of warranty inspection done, which they agreed to, but forgot to ask what it entails :duh:

Things I want to have checked are all the vitals, suspension, gearbox, power steering, etc, but is there anything else that would be a good idea to have checked?

Yours is still under warranty..... you know what to do!!  :D

Spoke to them earlier, taking it in tomorrow to have it checked :winky:

Speaking of warranties, asked to have an end of warranty inspection done, which they agreed to, but forgot to ask what it entails :duh:

Things I want to have checked are all the vitals, suspension, gearbox, power steering, etc, but is there anything else that would be a good idea to have checked?

Just had my uncles X reg looked over (it's under extended warranty).

Had both front and rear shock absorbers replaced (leaking)

All locks replaced, as ignition was sticking

2nd gear replaced

Front foglights replaced (corrosion)

Boot springs replaced

Sunroof rattle, (to be fixed still)

Checked ball joints

Replaced head lamp washer

Bonnet release cable

Discs replaced (brake judder)

That should keep you busy :winky:

Under what grounds did you have the boot springs replaced?

It wasn't popping up everytime, even after a good clean of all the rubber seals.

So it wasn't for not opening all the way from the key?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links