Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Is300H Range Revised

Lexus revised their IS300h range yesterday and as the story is still the same today I'm assuming this isn't an April Fools' day prank :)

The IS300h Advance grade has been introduced - based on the existing Luxury grade but with Leather upholstery, heated/ventilated/electric front seats, and Sat Nav with reversing camera for only £500 more than the Luxury - a saving of over £3,000 compared to building a Luxury to the same spec.

The SE price has been lowered £500

The F Sport price has been lowered £1,000

The Premier price has been lowered £1,745

The engine now meets Euro 6 regulations, CO2 emissions slightly reduced and economy improved.

F Sport can now be fitted with an optional sunroof.

Typical, get a new car and they go and change the range!!! Anyway, it all seems positive to me.. The Advance looks good value although the reversing camera is likely not the one with the additional parking features in the premium nav version. I haven't seen the proper spec yet as Lexus posted the model on their website without actually giving any more details..

Does the Advance spec include navigation as standard? The Lexus web site shows the Advance model does not have navigation fitted as standard but the Lexus Blog and Post 1 above suggest it does have navigation. Which is correct?

The Advance offers the following advantages over the Executive Edition according to the Lexus web site: ventilated seats, rear camera, electric adjustable seats, electric lumbar support, body protection film (what is this?) & LED fog lights. I might choose the Advance over the Executive Edition for an extra £1500 but only if it includes the navigation system.

Good to see Lexus lowering the price. Shame that the 'Safety pack' haven't been made a standard feature. It really should be standard on the Premier at least.

Incidently saw a Jaguar XE in the flesh the other day....Under-whelmed and dull is the best way I can describe it. It's not even made it into production and to me the design already looks dated, even in the 'R sport' trim. I really have no idea how Jaguar can make something as beautiful as the XJ and new XF, but produce something so dull for potentially their biggest seller :msn-oh:.

Glad we didn't put-off ordering the IS300H to wait and see what the XE looked like.

Does the Advance spec include navigation as standard? The Lexus web site shows the Advance model does not have navigation fitted as standard but the Lexus Blog and Post 1 above suggest it does have navigation. Which is correct?

The Advance offers the following advantages over the Executive Edition according to the Lexus web site: ventilated seats, rear camera, electric adjustable seats, electric lumbar support, body protection film (what is this?) & LED fog lights. I might choose the Advance over the Executive Edition for an extra £1500 but only if it includes the navigation system.

Yes it does. On the overview part of the prices and spec section it states Navigation, it is just the detailed equipment spec that doesn't. I suspect this is because the Nav system is essentially a third option which isn't listed yet.

This is just that the website hasn't been updated yet. The official Toyota media press pack also hasn't been updated yet. I guess both will be done in the next few days.

Also not so sure about the LED fog lights - the press release doesn't mention that, could just be a mistake on the website.

Maybe Toyota/Lexus haven't revised the Safety pack options yet, because they have something new coming............

http://www.autoevolution.com/news/lexus-and-toyota-to-introduce-new-low-cost-safety-systems-on-2016-rx-and-2016-rav4-hybrid-93880.html

Maybe but that would have to be worked into the vehicle, either when they release the next generation IS or at the mid-life facelift.

They have a safety pack for the IS currently which doesn't require extra work, they should just bring it to the lower grades - which they have done with the NX, it is standard across the whole range. Even offering it as an option would be something, I'm sure they make money on the price they charge so why not offer it up to more people?

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links