Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Headlamp Condensation Easy Fix

If your ISF is out of warranty and you are experiencing headlamp condensation, don't panic. When I bought mine back in august last year it had a lot of condensation in the right one. I thought maybe it was from where it had been pressure washed but it never dried out. In fact it was quite a bit more than condensation. It had a lot of water in there.

Anyway, after having no luck what so ever with Lexus I decided to give fixing it a go myself.

So before I waffle on and potentially just repeat what someone else has already done, if you guys could let me know if an easy fix has been posted, that would be great. If one hasn't ill post it on this thread.

M

Sadly no easy fix to speak of. Only thing I imaging you could to is disassemble and reassemble with new sealant :(

In that case I'll put together a step by step guide, it takes a couple of hours but works great and no disassembly or sealant needed:)

• Like 1

To do this 'How to' properly, I want to include pics but it makes no sense to strip my car down again just to take the photos. So if anyone would like their car done FOC so I can take the pics please let me know.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links