Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

I just had my car serviced two days ago, and at the same time they carried out the fuel pipe recall and the cooling fan recall.

Today I had a letter from VOSA about a fuel pressure sensor recall!? Is that the same as the fuel pipe recall? Or do I have to take it in again!?

Good question!

Was holding off on doing the recall work till my service (June time).

Will probably contact Lexus Woodford though to see what they have to say about it.

I'm guessing the fuel issue is just one recall? Maybe they confused things by referencing fuel pipe, and then pressure sensor? My understanding is it is down to the fuel pressure gasket?

Will let you guys know what they come back with. :)

Mines in getting the recall on the "engine fuel pressure sensor" as I write this

I recieved a letter last year saying my LS600hl was on the recall list and was just going to leave it till its service in May 15,

I had to put my car in lexus for another reason last week and said its also needing recall work carried out, funny thing is following day recieved my 2nd letter of vosa re the recall info on my car, phoned lexus up and they said just as well I'd recieved the second letter as they couldn't of proceeded without it...... Think 1st letter is a heads up that cars in for a recall and 2nd is confirmation, as it says and I quote from my letter

" we have now made all of the necessary arrangements with our network and they are ready to carry out the work to have your car modified"

Ps EDIT.... Sim22 my letters identical down to date and Our Ref AGGB7 lol apart from my names different 😂😂😂😂😂

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links