Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Charity Whitewater Rafting

djanderso

Anyone out there want to sponser me for this....

Charity White Water Rafting Challenge - Sunday 28th March 2004

On The River Tay, at Grandtully, Perthshire.

for Chest, Heart & Stroke Scotland....

8 crew members per raft, requiring mininum of £1,000 in sponsorship to participate (£125 per member).

So, as most of us are highly paid IT professionals, I'm sure a couple of quid won't go amiss!? :winky:

Thanks guys - at the moment I don't know who the cheque is to be made payable to - we're just in the early stages of forming a team to compete. As soon as I get firm details I'll PM you.

Once again, many thanks - and if I survive, I'll pop up some photo's! :)

Good idea - I've got an account anyway I use for ebaying.

Need more LOC members to sponsor me though :winky: I know the money being raised is for a Scottish Charity, but the cash is needed as Scotland has one of the highest heart disease rates anywhere in the world. And yes, much of this is down to self-neglect (deep fried pizza's to name but a few!).

So come on, chuck your spare change this way! :)

Cheers Rodders! Much appreciated.

I'm just waiting to find out details of how - but it will take place on the 28th March next year - so I guess your money is safe until then! :)

Response and money pledged soi far has been great - more than I was expecting. What a great bunch of folks here!

• 4 weeks later...
So, as most of us are highly paid IT professionals, I'm sure a couple of quid won't go amiss!? :winky:

You can count me in for a tenner, even though I'm only a highly paid safety professional :duh:

Having done this twice (and been thrown twice!) for charity on a home made raft, I'm extremely confident that you will earn the cash :crybaby:

Post the payment details when you have em...

Martin

Cheers Mate, we've got the paperwork through now for this. Given this is a group of us from work, the company is checking we are suitably insured! :unsure:

I'll PM those who have pledged shortly.

Thanks again.

• 2 months later...

Well a week to go until this event and I'm now beginning to wonder what I've let myself in for (judging by the pictures at the link below!).

Once again, thanks to everyone on LOC who has pledged cash for this event - our team of 8 has raised over £1000 towards Chest, Heart, and Stroke Scotland. A great effort!

I'll be posting pictures of the event next week and will also be PM'ing those who pledged - so get your wallets and purses ready!

Am I really going to do this!?

Once again, many thanks!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links