Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Noticed the wings. My offside has a chip about the size of a penny, assuming this wing is in good nick, as it's the same colour as my car, which would be cheaper: respray the old one or fit a replacement?

Just curious as I recon £150 for a good respray to the wing

i would stick with the origonal wing and get it sprayed .always looks better than a replacement

However, it might be worth getting a bonnet, 2 wings, front and rear bumpers as a sort of insurance policy, as they are going for under £60 so far.

I think I would stick with what I got to be honest,,, Not sure about the guy selling them.. Plus as Mudz said.. Ones of other cars rarely fit that well.. and the colour may be slightly off..

I agree they would be worth buying just in case but i doubt the colour will be a perfect match but for £60 well worth it as you never know .i had a lucky one today a block of wood fell of the truck in front and hit my car but luckily just glanced the roof at top of screen left a small mark but could have been a lot worse

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links