Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

If You Were....

Claire G

I'm BORED!!!! Why can't it be Friday now?!?!

--------------------

If you were an animal what would you be and why?

I think I'd either be a mole as I am incredibly short sighted and like coziness. Or an octopus as I seem to need 8 arms to be able to juggle life on a daily basis :)

you must be bored. I have been bored for the last 2 days, people should be on here more often, group chat!!

Anyway, erm.........I do like dogs but dunno if I would want to be one, but if I was, it would be an alsation/german sheppard.

A police dog would be good.

Maybe a wild rabbit so I could burrow everywhere. Animals aren't that exciting to be really.

cant beat being a bird (yes flying type).... however a chicken would be the last! :P

I think my cat has a life of riley.... sits on my lap all day whilst i am here working.

Call me Evil!.. Dr Evil

Waahhaahaaahaaa

I'd be a cat - remember that urban myth about the girl who came home and went upstairs with her cat and a bar of chocolate!?   :P  :P  :P  :P  :P :ph34r:  :shifty:  :D

:sick::sick: :yack: :sick::sick:

Don't get it..... :blink:

:blush:

lets just say, you dont want to know :yack:

:D I thought everyone knew about that story!

The part I missed out was that unknown to her, her friends had all gathered downstairs to give her a surprise birthday party - wondering where she had gone they all went upstairs and .... :ohmy: :o :ohmy::sick: :yack:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links