Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Sorry cannot help with which connector it is however I'd assume that a heating element has failed if the fuse and switch are ok. Typically the two elements (seat cushion and back) are connected in series so if one fails they both stop working.

The best way to check would be to disconnect the feed and make sure power it getting to the plug when the heater is turned on and also that there is resistance through the heater circuit on the socket.

If you don't find the answer here and you can follow Toyota's wiring diagrams / repair manuals then just subscribe to the following for an hour which will only cost you price of a cup of coffee:

http://www.lexus-tech.eu

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Under the seat there are 2 plugs going into 1 connector . It's the green plug .

I got a problem with mine .

Passenger side works fine .

Drivers don't

Switch lights up ,

I not got any volts coming out of the plug .

I swapped relays by the fuse box .

Still no joy . Don't know what else to do now .

If you get voltage at the plug on the seat that is working and not on the one that isn't then I can only assume the switch unit is faulty. I don't believe the light is directly connected to the output so it would be possible for it to illuminate without an output.

The only other thing to check would be to measure resistance across the wiring at the seat and ground. If the element isn't burnt out then you should have a low resistance through the circuit - compare against the seat that is working.

I done a continuity check , working seat beeped but the faulty seat read 250 . I don't know what it means but I need to find out why I don't have volts . Maybe I'll have to run 4 wires front passenger side to drivers see if the seat warms up ,

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links