Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

New Owner

Gamer

Hello all, As you can see I am a new jack here. I have just purchased a Soarer and was wondering what opinions some of you might have about it.

Belive it or not I purchased it on e-bay :blink:

Here is the link:

2.5 Twin Turbo

In case it does not show the purchase price, I paid £5000 for it.

So at first glance and with the description provided would you say that price sounds about right ?

Any opinions are welcome ....

Cheers

welcome to loc mate, the car looks stunning.

dont know a great deal about the soarer but the price looks pretty good to me going by the description and pics compared to what i've seen recently in the local press.

Greetings and welcome to LOC - good to have another Soarer owner :D

The car looks really sweet, and if it's got a full history & drives as well as the seller suggests, then £5K seems like a fair price for the age/mileage. Have seen '91 Soarer's advertised for anything from £3K up to £8K (no joke), but most of the £8K ones seem to be at optimistic (aka greedy) dealers.

Those tinted rear lights look nice on the silver, first time I've seen that on a Soarer. Also looks like it has a modified exhaust so maybe there's other tuning tweaks? Not sure about the aerial at the back though - looks like it's clipped on to the boot lid? :winky:

Anyway, here's to happy Soarer ownership.

hi there

i have a v8 soarer , not a turbo man myself , but the one thing about the tt is it is very tuneable , nice colour always think the soarer looks nice in silver , mine is a very dark green which in certain lights looks dark blue , sounds like a nice motor , and not an unreasonable price for its condition , now you need to go to planet soarer and find out all about it , the toyota imports forum is also a good source of soarer information , if you really want to stand out get a set of lexus badges including a sc400 badge , i know of a black set which were origionally gold to be had from the states if you are interested give me a pm , i have a sc400 badge coming over this week

Thanks for the welcome guy's. I am pretty excited about it, from the stuff I am reading and finding out on the net, it seems as if this will be a nice ride.

Soramad, thanks for the heads up on Planet soarer. I am checking it out now.

I have already been to a few parts sites, mainly one from a link in the UK lexus owners website(least I think it was there), they have some badges and various other bit's and pieces for sale there. I could very well be interested in getting some gold colored SC300 and Lexus badges for her.

Well thanks again, I am off to do more forum trawling to find out more stuff. :winky:

hi mate

I have a silver TT with a 5 speed box! very nice performance!!!

for badges go to the top of the page and under the top heading of the page is a link called "GOLD BADGES"

these guys will sort the badges out for you.!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links