Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Ipod

DaveEllen

Sounds like they haven't been converted to MP3 - it might be easier to download a copy of iTunes as it's native support with the iPod makes things easier.

You can get it at www.apple.com/itunes

Like it's already been said, if the songs haven't been compressed it's probably copying over about 600MB for each CD you've imported - when they're compressed to MP3 or AAC they'll take up less than 100MB and should copy over in between 10 - 20 seconds to the iPod..

I use mine with the Mac but that's the same firewire connection and it's like lightning :D

very nice mate - I am considering an iPod and iTrip for the car - very cool (and just completely illegal :blush: )

My iTrip should be here any day now, picked it up on eBay after seeing a positive review in here that it worked alright in the IS..

You'll be amazed how quickly you run out of space though, mine's a 30GB model with over 3000 songs on now and I'm still missing loads - might have to buy another 40GB one!!!

Good to hear it's working now Dave

how does the iTrip link into your radio

i wud love to have a MP3 device in the car instead of a Cd book and lumping 100 cds around in the back of me car

it broadcasts your mp3's - in essence makes the ipod a portable (very short range) radio.

you tune the car radio into it.

thats why its illegal - you need to have a license to broadcast in this country

i wud love to have a MP3 device in the car instead of a Cd book and lumping 100 cds around in the back of me car

it broadcasts your mp3's - in essence makes the ipod a portable (very short range) radio.

ahh right

good job i aing got 300 quid knocking round to get an Ipod,

At least i am not doing anything illegal tho hehe

please let me know what you think of it?

am seriously considering one - but would be interested in sound quality etc.

Works very well mate, think I'm going to need to fiddle a bit to find a 'clean' station as the one's Ive tried so far end up picking something up when I've driven for 30 mins - when it's a clean station I get good reception if the iPod is sat in the compartment in the console (where the armrest fits) - but when it starts clashing it can lose it pretty quick unless I put the iPod onto the back seat...

Sound quality is good though, I'm amazed this actually works as when you see it you think it's too little!!

anybody feel like building there own.. :whistling: .. I have been looking into things on the net and come across this site.. I have asked if the will send me a free kit to evaluate.. :D

build your own

jac

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links