Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Nice Sunny Christmas Eve

Nice pic, I love Devon.

Weather been great here in Sussex too, Xmas day the seafront was heaving in Eastbourne.

Off to Yorkshire for new year though, where the forecast is for snow, might leave my shorts at home....brrrrrrr.

This Christmas Eve at the Faversham ( Kent ) carols in the market square with the brass band .... about 1000 people and teenagers in T shirts too ........ when I got back to my parked car it read outside temperature at 15 degrees C .......... is that a record for Kent ??

Malc

Paul,

I hope you don't mind if I add to your thread. My Dutch 460 and I are in Scotland for a week visiting family. Today I drove up to the Cairngorm Ski Area and took a few pics:

post-45122-0-09179900-1419607848_thumb.j

post-45122-0-97079400-1419607862_thumb.j

post-45122-0-14377000-1419607882_thumb.j

Nice setting there Brian :-) no worries post away.

Been raining all day today :-( and not touched the car for 2 days as been doing the hostess with the mostess.stuffed now ! and so are all our guests :-)

Must have a look at the old girl next few days,washer warning light is on !!!!!! ;-)

Thanks for the comments, Mike. It is, indeed, a great seat from which to view the world.

Like most LS owners, I'm always delighted to find out features of my car about which I was ignorant. A couple of days ago I was looking at the 'CLIMATE' screen and noticed a graphic, on the bottom right hand of the display, that I hadn't seen before.

After checking the Owner's Handbook I discovered it is a front windscreen heat selection. The bottom inch or so of the screen (where the wipers are parked) has a heating element for use in cold weather. The idea is to make sure that, when you switch on the windscreen wipers, they don't freeze onto the screen leaving part of the blade stuck to the glass.

Happiness is LS shaped :)

Thanks for the comments, Mike. It is, indeed, a great seat from which to view the world.

Like most LS owners, I'm always delighted to find out features of my car about which I was ignorant. A couple of days ago I was looking at the 'CLIMATE' screen and noticed a graphic, on the bottom right hand of the display, that I hadn't seen before.

After checking the Owner's Handbook I discovered it is a front windscreen heat selection. The bottom inch or so of the screen (where the wipers are parked) has a heating element for use in cold weather. The idea is to make sure that, when you switch on the windscreen wipers, they don't freeze onto the screen leaving part of the blade stuck to the glass.

Happiness is LS shaped :)

That is pure genius. I didnt find the secret tray under passenger seat until I had owned the car for 5 years. Mike.

hahahahaha ................... when I was a car dealer ( and driving my first Ls400, all those years ago ) I marvelled and enthused to punters at the little W reg Suzuki Wagon+R in my stock that had a tray under the front passenger seat ........... never did find mine till years later in the Ls400 :whistling:

Malc

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links