Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Will I Have Bruise's Tommorow

jac114

be carefull when hiding that no one is behind you or other side of the wall...

my brother was hiding under a window of this deserted offices.. someone leant out and shot him in the neck.. bare skin 6 inches away!

the bruise was more of a bloody bruise and was very painfull.

I went in the summer - got shot on the hand from about 6 feet away - broke the skin and was a bloddy mess!!

Great fun though. In the winter, the gelatine paint balls are harder and hurt more - a properly orgnised even will make you wear overalls and a head/face mask

Wear thick clothes and take some gloves though

well guys and girls.. not sure what the balls were made of .. they felt like steel..lol I got three lumps on my forehead .. I got up and a twig

pulled my hat back and i was hit by a bombardment of fire.. three in a row got me on the forehead from about 15/20ft away... also got a couple through out the day on the inside leg which stung.

I would just like to thank him above for making it a nice frosty morning just so it could hurt a little more..lol

anyway bruise's and lumps aside I had a great time and want to go again.. :D

craig

Jac...

It's brilliant.. I got hit from 1 meter away right on my hand.. hurt like hell..

But I shot someone on the forehead... and it was funny as hell..

Hope you had fun and brought loads of AMMO... :lol:

was it you today..lol swine..

yeah bought loads.. well i got a 1000 free anyway

I also got the flag in the first game..

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links