Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Refurbed Wheels

My, er, beloved husband, managed to curb one of my wheels badly last night (driving in London and a curb just jumped up and attacked him!)

I know Scorpion's had his wheels refurbed in the London area, but do any of you know of anywhere a bit closer to my home - Bracknell, Reading, Slough area? Any ideas as to how much it'll cost me :question::crybaby:

I used Elite Wheels and Tyres in Reading for some wheels (15" I think) on my cavalier a few years ago and they did a good job and it was about 40 quid per wheel.

Recently someone caught the side of my car parking in our street and I asked about getting one of my 17" Kosei Snipers refurbished but it was going to be £75 plus vat so I'm going to wait until it gets kerbed a few times before I get it done. Their site quotes "from £42" so I guess it depends on wheel size, complexity etc.

There is an article in this months Banzai about refurbbing split rims...

They say its costs about 80 quid for a split rim refurb .. the company the mag used was www.fatwheels.co.uk, i don't know where it is though..

There is an article in this months Banzai about refurbbing split rims...

They say its costs about 80 quid for a split rim refurb .. the company the mag used was www.fatwheels.co.uk, i don't know where it is though..

Thank Matey, i will have a look at the article in Banzai, hope i can get my Blitz refurbish, even those i got my new alloy in the bodyshop now, soon to be on the car....... :D :D :D

chips away are good for paint work, didn't know they did wheels!

Yellow pages advert says they do. One of my wheels is kerbed on one spoke, rest is in good condition.. need to to get it sorted soon.

Claire you using the spare? ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links