Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Beating Captured On Police Video

Fargo

when i first saw the video, i thought hmmm police brutality, now after reading up on the CNN website, im not so sure..

was it justified, especially by 6 police.

PCP was found in his blood. known to 'enhance' the users strength..or rather not feel any pain etc.

when i first saw the video, i thought hmmm police brutality, now after reading up on the CNN website, im not so sure..

was it justified, especially by 6 police.

PCP was found in his blood. known to 'enhance' the users strength..or rather not feel any pain etc.

I havent even seen the video and I think police brutality.

This guy is massive and probably unable to move quickly, hes also just about managed to get up from a drunk/drug enduced collapse on the floor. Do you really think this guy posed a threat to 2, let alone 6 officers. He probably lashed out verbally or with a punch and they just punished him for it rather than defending themselves.

Also, why did they turn the video off

Well Evista, thats what i thought, but having read what was on the CNN web, i have doubts..

The camera turns off automatically to save the car Battery but can be activated via a button on the coppers belt.

Also PCP, it is well documented what effects are to a person,, "Some PCP users have become very violent, acting with intense amounts of energy" "PCP or angel dust, is an animal anesthetic "

which could well explain the alleged violence towards the coppers, and the man trying to get up etc..

Hmmm.. at the risk of being contriversal..

We all jump and scream if we think the Police are being heavy handed, or over-zealous (see any topic on speed cameras).. but I'm pretty sure if we were robbed at gun/knife point, we'd want the police to get the person, and wouldnt have any issues if they put him down hard... infact you'd probably say "he had it coming".

Well Evista, thats what i thought, but having read what was on the CNN web, i have doubts..

The camera turns off automatically to save the car battery but can be activated via a button on the coppers belt.

Also PCP, it is well documented what effects are to a person,, "Some PCP users have become very violent, acting with intense amounts of energy" "PCP or angel dust, is an animal anesthetic "

which could well explain the alleged violence towards the coppers, and the man trying to get up etc..

Fair comment - I havent seen the video, but did it show him being overtly violent???

well i only saw the video onthe news, and that showed the 2 police beeating him and the dude trying to get up,, so from that point of view it did look like police brutality.

Ian,, id agree with you to a point, but then i wouldnt expect the old bill to get there truncheons out and beat the man stupid.. one or two clumps yeh fine whatever,

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links