Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Just purchased 5*warranty normal price 352 if purchased before midnight. Got 125 discount only paid 227 which includes wear @ tear as my car has done below 90k I only pay 30% towards it. Was thinking of selling @ going for is250 but generally car has no faults yet.so decided to keep it for a while

Lexus currently have a great warranty offer available until end of 2014 of 2 years cover for the price of 1, which includes MOT test cover and Lexus Roadside Assistance for £495. Call 0844 871 7753 quoting LLMC. The offer is only available to those who received the email, a copy of which you have to take with you to claim the offer.

Is the Dpf & seized calipers covered under these warranty ? My lexus has done 95k its had the new engine done last year november and new egr replaced under warranty this year in August because it was never replaced when the new engine was fitted. I was contemplating selling my lexus begining of next year but Lexus warranty offer looks great. I'm not on lexus newsletter mailing list can i request them to add me inorder to get this offer?

I telephoned Lexus a few weeks ago and they told me that the offer of £495 was only applicable to the CT and NOT the IS.

It would be worth a phone call if you are thinking of taking out a warranty. Perhaps they may have changed the offer to include the IS but I would have thought it unlikely.

Yes the CT is £495, and the IS is £795 for 2 year warranty + 2 years free roadside assistance still not bad for two years, it is fort first 10 years since from registered date or 140K Miles what ever comes first.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links