Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Noise From Drivers Seat

Hi all

I've got a very specific noise coming from the drivers seat, right hand side, low down, towards rear of seat. It only happens turning to the right, occaisionally under braking. It's a clicking noise and appears to be when weight goes to the right hand of the seat.

I've wd40'd every metal bit I can see but to no avail. I can't find anything loose. I cannot recreate the noise with the car static at all, which means I'm struggling to find the source. It's not particularly loud but starting to really get on my nerves. It's leather electric seat.Any advice appreciated

Cheers

FIXED!!! IS 200 newbie take a bow. Under the car below the drivers seat is a plastic panel. A few inches in fron the sill are 2 bolts holding this on. Both were loose. Ive tightened them both to finger tight (for now) and the noise has disappeared. As you look at the side of the car, one bolt is parallel to the front of the door handle, the other is a bit further back parallel to the front of the pillar (between front and rear doors)

Bluenose 1940 - I have eaten fewer beans, this didn't fix the noise but the interior smells better ;-)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links