Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Here's Another Ls400 That Looks Good?

Not my favourite colour, but this looks good and perhaps worth a visit. Quite a distance from me, so I was wondering if there were any members in the north east near Durham who would be willing to have a quick look?

Anyway, here's the link and it will be interesting to get feedback from the wise crowd on here:

http://www.jgmmotors.co.uk/used-cars/lexus-ls-littletown-201410188310117

Yes... that was me. Nice enough car but I didn't like the way the seller ( a farmer with a nice little set-up) described the car as FLSH, which it hasn't, DHP model but no proof as it could just be the wheels and the tyres were legal, true but only just... and bonnet struts needed..... and wiper blades....for a "penuth of tar". This is more than annoying when you travel that distance and find it needs £600 spending on it within the first month. Very dark green trim, a little drab for my liking but could have lived with it. Its now on eBay for the same price.

I think its 2/3 weeks ago when I saw it.

There's another in Bedlington which is nice enough but £2500 for an "R" reg?.and 30 miles further into Gods Country.

One in Preston on Autotrader or eBay

Yes, phoned up regarding the one in Preston:

http://www.rogersofbrockpreston.co.uk/detail/123268/used--ls-saloon-4-0-v8-4dr-auto-preston#.VFY9DWIgGSN

Cambelt done at 59k in 2004 so will need another one. Also steering wheel motors are shot but apart from that not too bad apparently. Has about 9 Lexus main dealer stamps (from Sheffield). However, wrong colour for me entirely! Does come with a 12mth warranty on main parts though.

Good LS400s are becoming very hard to find now. Most even from dealers need some work done to them but if you can get parts cheaply and find a good local garage to do the work, it keeps running costs reasonable.

Before I sold my LS400, I replaced the bonnet struts for £50 for a new pair (Lexus dealers were asking for £170).

I saw a really nice LS400 in excellent condition with low mileage (70k) on eBay a few months ago but in the end, I bought myself an LS430

I'm sure it's only a matter of time before the right car turns up though

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links