Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

New Alloys - Fitted! - Pic Heavy

Eventually decided on and fitted new alloy wheels.

They are 8.5 Fronts 225/35/19 and 9.5 Rears 265/30/19. I was surprised how little difference the ride comfort has changed...in fact I am astonished! No rubbing whatsoever which I am pretty happy about as it's lowered 1.4" on the front and 1" to the rear.

Now need to find someone who can make some custom Lexus Centre Caps as these are 69mm!

The banana peel comes free!

Here's some pictures...car not cleaned due to this lovely weather!

2014-10-06132412_zps226c681a.jpg

2014-10-06132432_zps367c553e.jpg

2014-10-06132448_zps3577e4a0.jpg

2014-10-06132454_zps87b3848c.jpg

2014-10-06132528_zps0326b3c7.jpg

2014-10-06132623_zps0d138abc.jpg

Very nice - they fill the arches well

Would it have looked that much different if it wasn't lowered. Have you used spacers to bring the wheels out a bit?

Noticed you have silver door handles and front trim modded - are they standard?

I did a good bit of checking re tyre sizes... Just to make sure they wouldn't rub but would look clean with the body.

They are Axe CS Lite's... And for the size they are pretty light for the price, certainly lighter than the 17" OEMs I took off!

No spacers, just the tyre with and an offset of 40.

The chrome trim us aftermarket. Hands were from Japan somewhere. The front upper grille was off fleabay US and the lower insert is from a company called LX Mode... And they are as rare as rocking horse **** I've been told! Lol.

My biggest decision is to fit or not fit a front Wald type lip I bought... After importing it I realised it wouldn't fit with the lower chrome insert still in place! Pretty gutted as I love it! Might give it go though!

I love the design of the wheels but am not a fan of dark ones. I think they look better when contrasting a lighter coloured car.

Just my own thoughts.

It did take a me a loooong time to decide to go dark in all honesty. However for me I think it's the right choice...a good mix of black and chrome with a few aggressive bits too :devil:

Wow! Well done on getting such a great fitment! You lowered on Eibachs?

Thanks. Again took me a good while to sort the sizes! It's lowered on the US Eibach Pro version....so lower to the font rather than the same drop all round...just a preference. I did see a few IS250s with 19s without being dropped and even though the back looked OK the fronts just didn't look right.

Nice!

The weights are sticking out a bit though in silver. I wonder if you can get them in black so that they blend in better.

lol...Looks like I am not the only one to notice this with the balancing weights! I bought the rims online and when they arrived I was a bit gutted that they would use light coloured weights on black rims!! grrrrr. I was eager to get them on so didn't do anything about them, however I will be sticking a bit of black spray on them next weekend!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links