Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Help! What Would You Pay?

DarrenA

Hi all, ive been offered 2000 V300 TT in white fully loaded with 60k on the clock for £10,000! Is this a bargain? It looks awesome, but a little concerned as price seems to good to be true plus mileage is alittle high.

ANY HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED!

Many thanks,

Darren

whats a 300 tt

Probably worth checking this out:

http://forums.yellowworld.org/showpost.php...04&postcount=26

Well my fave car is one that i own back home,Its a 99 Toyota Aristo V300 TT.It now resides at my house in Northern Thailand where i was born and raised and visit as often as possible.It Is for those who do not know called a Lexus GS300 in the United states.But there in asia the Aristo V300 TT comes with toyotas 2JZ-GTTE twin turbo inline 6 cylinder ngine and pushes out 334 HP and 328 lbs tourqe stock.I love that car.Its alpine white and very fast.

Japanese GS300 with Twin Turbo... these cars seem amazing :o Shame there isnt a propa U.K version... but i suppose thats a good thing, because then you know you got a pretty damm exclusive car :zee:

Bristol Import Centre said you should be looking at about 20k+ for 2 year old import :whistling:

I wonder if they will make a GS430 TT :ph34r:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links