Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Bosch Wipers

twotone

I bet the other book for Halfords ones did though! They are crafty like that!

Dunno about the size, but I think they are 20 or 21 inch. Could always measure the existing ones. Standard fitting clips to me thinks?

Hope this helps a little, til someone who knows more comes along. ;)

for a '99 IS200 Sport. Last time I was in Big H the book listing manufacturers/models and Bosch wiper codes didn't list Lexus.

Does anyone now what code/size Bosch wipers fit my car?

I require driver and passenger side wipers.

Cheers,

Mark.

Do you require wipers? Why not just replace the rubbers which are available from your dealer.

my local halfords(fareham) have bosch wipers for is200, the driver is longer and comes with an aerofoil, the set is in a pack and i thought a reasonable price. as i was browsing regret no detail, cheers, gds

Mark- 30 minutes drive too much for you???  Have a work with nice Mr Shipley at Stoke- or is that too far also.  You  could take the Honda :sick:

Bit far to go just for wipers :P Anyway I bought the Bosch set from local H and they work a treat.

Lucky my girl wasn't sitting here reading your honda comment or I'd be getting an ear full :lol: Don't dish the Type-R till you've tried it...its an absolute howl to drive :hehe: Its great having the best of both worlds...luxury in the IS and all out performance in the Civic Type-R.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links