Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Some Idiots Stole My Stem Caps?!

WTH some idiots stole all 4 of my valve stem caps literally 10 minutes ago! I know they only cost like a fiver for a set of 4 but why bother? It disgusts me to think about their grubby hands all over my wheels!

I dont get it, what's the point in thieving valve stem caps?! Its ****** me off so much that Ive got the CCTV footage with the person and their car including the number plate and i'll be letting the cops know. I dont car if its a fiver worth of stem caps, thieves need sorting out no matter what they stole.

Sorry mate, that sucks :(

You could almost understand if it was some eight year old kid doing it as a dare, but a person old enough to be driving - well that is just sad.

Nope, it wasn't a kid. They usually only take 2 for their bicycles. This man basically decided to come into the walk in centre car park where I work and he went for my colleagues BMW X5 first. Mine was parked next to my colleagues car and he then went around mine and took all my caps off.

I asked my colleague later on, he says only one was taken but he had the rubber ones. I think he saw the metal ones on the RX and decided to take all of them instead. What a dip****.

Just be careful this toe rag doesn't come back and key your car because you've reported him.... Just the type of thing that they'd do...

Unlikely, they dont hit the same car twice. Besides, ill get him on CCTV again! The car park CCTV is quite good, its all around so it shows where people are coming from and where they go afterwards. Pretty handy!

Anyways, went to see my mate in Kwik Fit to see if they had any. He just took some steel ones out of his draw and gave them to me lol. They're all shiny but theyll probably go dull and match the valves later on anyway.

Sorry to hear that, as you say its not the cost it just the damn cheek of it, and why?

Good news that you have the footage, lets hope the lads in blue decide its worth the effort...... :sleeping:

Something similar happened on my drive a few months ago, very odd as where we live is a quiet private road with no passing traffic (in fact its at the end of two private roads) my Son's BMW was parked on our drive and we all went out for lunch in the Sexy Lexy, when we came back I immediately noticed the two large "parking buffers" on his front bumper were missing, he had not noticed them before....so checked my dash cam footage on the Lexus as we had reversed off the drive, sure enough the bumper was intact when we left and two hours later they had gone! Bare in mind this was midday spring weather and my neighbours are always outside doing something and we all know whats going on (its that kind of neighbourhood, friendly not nosey :D ) bit no one had noticed anything, most annoying. But a few weeks later my next door neighbour had the whole front grill of his Jaguar pinched off his drive as well.

Thankfully I now have a camera installed looking over the drives and nothing has gone missing since, shame we didn't catch anyone, as I said its the kind of neighbourhood where if caught doing that no one would find the body! :lol:

These scrots deserve the Arab justice....chop, chop....first offence, second offence just a slap on the wrist (stub) ;)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links