Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Ls400 Sat Nav Disc For France

Hi, I recently bought a 1998 LS400 mark 4 and I need a satnav disc for France. I have tried eBay etc; but nobody seems to have an up to date disc. Can anyone help? I have had to do some work on it, and I must say it is a really fantastic vehicle to drive.

David, I returned yesterday from holidaying in France/Switzerland and just used my Garmin (Europe) satnav whilst there. I think you will have a difficult time replacing/updating your disc for the built-in Lexus satnav. There doesn't seem anything available anymore. But I do agree with you, these are great cars to tour long distances in. I never once felt achy, tired or uncomfortable even after many hours of driving on the continent.

I would use a Garmin or Tom Tom as the Lexus maps will be 15 years out of date, and navigating France with old map would not be my idea of relaxed driving.

But I would quite fancy a Euro-tour in the LS - maybe when I retire!!!

Do it CotswoldPete, it's brilliant in the Lexus .. remember I had 5 weeks in March/April doing 6060 miles thru France to Spain and Portugal and back .......... BRILLIANT .......... just go do it .......... spend your money, if you don't someone else will when you're gone !!!

And all I used was a paper European atlas from 1995 ! absolutely brilliant letting the car take the initiative on where to go :whistling:

Malc

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links