Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Ls430 For Sale Anyone Seen It?

Has any member been to see this LS advertised on eBay?

I phoned about one in Bognor yesterday but it had already gone. This one is miles from me but overall looks good. What do you think?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LEXUS-LS430-V8-AUTO-PREMIUM-PACK-FULL-LEXUS-HISTORY-SATNAV-GOOD-CONDITION-/201095623588?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2ed23bb3a4

I think this has been around on here somewhere before !!! I remember the piccy with the double glazing broken down.

And with Full Lexus History I guess the cam belt has been changed at 105.000 too :whistling:

Good looking car .......... they always look good with a bit of a clean-up and a polish :)

Malc

I did see it on here recently, but wasn't sure if anyone had seen it in the flesh, or metal. The seller says the telescopic part of the steering doesn't work, but I guess that's reflected in the price. I quite fancy a punt at this if it's still available. I've asked the seller about the cam belt as well.

Looks like it's been scuffed against something, middle of the rear bumper.

Window de-laminated.

Interior needs a good clean, that carpet looks awful.

Passenger foot-well air vent has been moved, you can see the dirt where it should be.

Whats the underneath like, how does it drive, has the cam belt been done, and when, lexus will put a sticker in the engine bay stating when if they did it. I would not even consider buying without these questions being answered.

We all know on here that these can go wrong in a very expensive manner.

I would be asking a bit less

Thanks for the replies. If the seller responds, I may just jump on a train to have a look, it's impossible really just from pictures, unless of course someone from Birmingham wants to save me the viewing trip!!!

messi is from round there and i know he has done a viewing before - PM him

there is one in sheffield which says has had new suspension and read AC pipes - its on G _ _ _ T_ _ _

i would consider that one aswell

It's got to be worth a look, feedback is 100% and for once advertising as a trader.

I would be looking for all the points previously mentioned and in addition a fresh MOT.

The seller looks familiar to me, it may have been the one I bought my GS300 off and that is still running around to this day.

If you can't find anyone closer I may be able to pop over and take a look for you early next week.

It's got to be worth a look, feedback is 100% and for once advertising as a trader.

I would be looking for all the points previously mentioned and in addition a fresh MOT.

The seller looks familiar to me, it may have been the one I bought my GS300 off and that is still running around to this day.

If you can't find anyone closer I may be able to pop over and take a look for you early next week.

Steve, thanks for that, I really do appreciate the offer, talk about going the extra mile! It would certainly be helpful if someone could take a look. I'd be more than happy to pay for your time/fuel. It would take me a good 3 hours + to drive there. I'm hoping to look at one for sale from a LOC member on Monday, but I also need to keep my options open. The one in Birmingham would be my preferred colour.

price has gone up by circa £200!

Yea, I asked him about that and he said he's had the steering motor sorted, so he put the price up!

Colin M, one of our members is kindly going to check it out on Wednesday, what a true gent!

Thanks also to Steve 2006 who said he would look if no one else could.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links