Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Another New Owner !

Stevep211

Hi everyone , another new Lexus convert here :-)

A little about myself.....

40 year old stressed father of four, fully qualified mechanic, but working as a hgv driver for nearly 10 years now.

Always had mainly vauxhalls in the past, but this was only because my dad worked at the factory in Ellesmere Port, so had the damn things drummed into me from an early age :-(

I've owned pretty much every quick vauxhall that was built, Astra gte's , Astra Gsi's , cavalier and vectra Gsi's , even a Lotus Carlton for a short time.

Then I had a year 2000 Subaru inprezza turbo, modified that and got bored, back to vauxhalls , and now in a 2004 IS200, why o why didn't I get one of these before?

Absolutely love the thing, fuel economy has never really bothered me, and I do tend to drive fairly briskly shall we say !

I did have a 2000 manual a couple of months ago, but it was scruffy, still loved it but obviously previous owners didn't , and luckily for me someone wrote it off while it was parked , that's how I've come to be in an auto now.

As I'm approaching 40 this year I thought it would be good to have an auto for a change, never had automatic anything, and apart from me looking for the clutch every now and then I really can't fault it :-)

Just wish I'd converted to Lexus years ago.

No doubt I will pop up here and there asking questions as things pop up, especially if I can't find answers on here as I go, but this seems like a pretty easy to use forum (me and computers don't mix) hence why I would need to ask !

I'm also heavily into my bikes (motor not peddle) and have a 1998 Kawasaki zx9r for when I really want to go quick.

I live in flint in sunny North Wales , so if anyone's near give me a shout, I can talk for hours about cars, and enjoy working on them, especially if it saves people money :-)

Great site too guys :-)

Steve

Hello and welcome to the LOC :)

It seems the secret is out, more and more people are discovering the Lexus brand, we have tried for years to keep this secret hidden in the depths of the LOC but obviously with mainly only good things to say about them the information has leaked :)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links