Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Stopping And Going

RedLexus

Howdy gang , I'm new to the site , I was wondering are there EBC pads available (front and rear) for standard IS rotors ? Also I'm making a 6 branch manifold to delete the precats , it should complement the Induction Kit , any ideas what sort of Power gains I should have once its all together and Remapped ? All help gratefully accepted! :question: :)

hi RexLexus,

And a merry welcome to the LexusOwnersClub.

EBC do both front and rear pads. and the part No's are as follows.

Front Pads = DP21223

Rear Pads = DP21224

There is special membership available here on LOC called GOLD membership. This will give you access to may suppliers who offer LOC members special privileges, like extra discount etc. B)

You also get access to the GOLD members forums, and are able to participate in the very popular Group Buys.

Indeed you're going to kick yourself when I tell you I had a Group Buy on EBC still a few months ago. :winky:

See HERE for more info on GOLD membership.

If you hurry and join GOLD , I might be able to let you have the Group Buy supplier's name, and see if they will let you have the discount.

There's also a Group buy still available for front and rear brake discs for the IS too..

Check out the recent discussion on the removal of Precats HERE

I see you mention an induction kit. There aren't that many induction kits available for the IS200.

What type have you got, and have you got piccys?

with regard to power increase, the best way is to tell is to have it dyno'd, but I'm sure you'll notice the difference alright. :D

And finally,

Don't forget to tell us where you're from, and also answer this quickie question....

What colour of Lexus do you have? :lol:

Cheers for the info , I hail from the Irish Midlands , and I know this will shock u guys but my car is actually Red !! :lol::lol: I made the Induction kit myself , quite simple really , I come from a Garage background , I'll post a few pics when I sort out my Digi-Cam.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links