Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Anyone Doing The Good Deed?

Mr-Lex

I had approx 14 calling cards/flyers of our lovely club...all gone now :D Feel's good when dishing out when see other LEXUS's....

Last one was on IS200 limited summer edition (the yellow one) in Buckhurst Hill - Essex...have you signed up mate :question::whistling: :winky:

Anyone else doing the good deed :question:

p.s. need more flyers.... :whistling: :D

Got a handful of the TeamLexus cards at JAE and have used all except one. Last one was put on a blue IS300 in Shoreham High St.

No bites so far by the look of it. Even found one screwed up on the ground where the car was, when I walked by 20 mins later. Some people... :blink:

Here's a copy of the original post - and the file is attached

Many people have asked for something that they can leave on cars, or give to others in order to promote our Club.

I've produced the attached Word2000 document, which contains a sheet of business cards (I've zipped the file to keep it small).

If you want to print them, the document is set up for DECADRY WHITE BUSINESS CARDS WITH SMOOTH EDGES. Buy them in PC World - Decadry stock code OCC-3343. They're about 8 quids for 150 cards, and they peel off - no pesky perforations.

TeamLexus_Business_Cards.zip

great stuff, i've just dl'd the template. im seeing loads of is's at the mo so im gonna be putting biz cards under everyones wipers - wot a great feeling of spreading the word!!!!

Not got a printer but I am down to my last couple of flyers so if anyone had a biz cards going begging I can find Lexi to attach them too..

I did have to put a flyer on a Bentley Arnage last week though... cos it was parked in the drive way next to an RX300 and wanted to be sure I got the attention of the decision maker in the household... :P

Not got a printer but I am down to my last couple of flyers so if anyone had a biz cards going begging I can find Lexi to attach them too..

I did have to put a flyer on a Bentley Arnage last week though... cos it was parked in the drive way next to an RX300 and wanted to be sure I got the attention of the decision maker in the household... :P

I'vew got a shedload here mate - PM me your postal address and I'll send you some

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links