Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

David Blaine

NigeSt

I watched the coverage of David Blaine (that guy who does cRaZy stuff like standing in a block of ice for 7 days) starting his 44 days in a glass box without food tonight (leave me alone, it's been a tough week).

Anyway, there's a Lexus connection, he arrived at the scene in a Lexus LS :)

BTW, the guy's clearly mad :hocus-pokus:

i have not seen any pics.. is he in a clear box?

what about when he was stood on top of that pillar... was that an illusion? or did he sneak some mars bars up there! *cough* *cough* *sneaky bite of mars bar* *cough*

nice view mate

better at night mate - all lit up - just not got any photos of it.

One more for you - this is the lil marina / dock place the office is in

Img00015.sized.jpg

the offices are just behind the white building on the right hand side.

but - back on topic - I'll get you some pictures of the attention whore on Monday mate.

think Blaine is brilliant street magician - but these stunts are just about attention (thats if you even believe he will be in the box)

He may be an entertainer, but you could question anyone fasting for a period of time purely as a publicity stunt (for which he'll be handsomely rewarded), while there's millions starving - who don't have a choice.

And to put it into context, his "feats of endurance" don't look so great when compared to some of the rituals undertaken by eastern religous types... one tibetan ritual involves not being allowed to lie down for three years! :o

I was born there.not on the bridge :D in the hospital next to it.Last time i was at st katherines dock they were building a shopping centre in the old tobbaco dock did they finish yet

there is a small sort of precinct - more like a row of shops there now, in warehouse buildings - so I guess so!

Matt this one was a small walk from the dock along a canal it was undergroud and at the end of it there was a big old boat in dry dock it was looking quite impressive at the time the shops were in old arches and were mostly designer clothes shops.

Matt this one was a small walk from the dock along a canal it was undergroud and at the end of it there was a big old boat in dry dock it was looking quite impressive at the time the shops were in old arches and were mostly designer clothes shops.

ah - don't know then mate.

I know

- work

- hotel

- several drinking establishments in the immediate vicinity.

I do not know what the shopping is like! :lol::lol:

Just come from seeing him LIVE! Not that impressive...thought he'd be hanging off over the Thames. Best view was when someone chucked eggs at the UNIT he is currently living in :D

Plus people were cussing him... :shifty::whistling:

p.s. me Battery on me camera phone died, didn't manage to get any pixies...will try later on the week...should be there...another 43 days to go.... :ohmy:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links