Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Collect On Friday 4Th April

firestorm63

Collect my new car from Edinburgh Lexus and I canny wait

Only looked at them yesterday and thought what a nice car.time to get rid of 09 plate Mondeo used as trade in

Anyway its the s model in silver and was in there show room its my first brand new car

So it should make for interesting times

• Like 1

Fantastic build quality eh! I used that one as my benchmark. Nothing i looked at afterwards had that special feeling so did the deal and picked mine up last Thursday. It was easy to see how Lexus manage to get all those CS pludits if Edinburgh are anything to go by anyways.

Well folks collected today and I'm well happy.

Great wee car well built quiet and looks good

Can't get used to it being so quiet and running onto electric at junctions etc

Only negative I have noticed is how far away everything looks in the mirrors. Thought I was close to the end of the drive seems I had another meter or so to go

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links