Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Dealer Review

ifraz

I've been trying to write a review on my latest visit at my local dealer, but it won't let me.

When I click on the 'review' link next to the Nottingham dealer, I get an error message saying I need to be logged into the forum to write a review.

I am logged into the forum....... :blink:

What am I doing wrong? :duh:

we dont see the error message mate.. becasue my cookie is up to date

log out .. close browser and relaunch .. goto reviews and it will work.. if you have your cookies turned off.. then turn them on for a while

no problem here

1. click log out

2. shut down all browser windows.. all of them

3. relaunch browser

4. log into forum

5. goto review system

I've also tried this many times for the past 2 days.

I will try tomorrow at work using a different PC.

looks like your browsers on a diet

you on a firewall or do you have your security settings high?

do you find you have to log in everytime you come on to the forums?

I do have a firewall, but I haven't changed anything. I have done reviews before without a problem. My security settings are set to 'medium'. I have tried changing them, but still didn't work.

I never have to log into the forum when I vist the site, it's set to remember me everytime I visit.

I'm baffled..... :duh: it used to work everytime before.

The only thing I can think of that maybe causing the problem is that I'm using a laptop at the moment with a wireless network card. I don't have the encrytion bit enabled, but maybe the wireless bit is stopping me. I can't remember if I've used my laptop before when writing reviews. I'll check with my home desktop tomorrow. I've never had any problems with my laptop before.

Love it when people keep saying the same advice. When fu<kers do that at work rasing their voice I say, "don't raise your voice, improve your argument"

:whistling:

PLease don't think I am comparing you to those dweebs. just thought you might consider another approach if Ifraz and Mudzs are not getting a result from the one that works for you...

its getting late... :sleeping:

Well it is still doing it today and i have tried all the things stated even turned my security setting low .Has anyone else had this problem or perhaps people who read this post could try to place a reveiw to see what happens i have placed reveiws before and not had a problem.Got to say i am useless with computers so not sure what to try next ,other than to throw it out of the window of course.

I've tried using 2 diffrent PC's at work, both of which I have never used to access LOC before. I've also recently formatted my home desktop and came on LOC and tried to access the dealer reivew section and I'm still gettting the same error message everytime I try to add a review.

Have I been banned from writing reviews....? :(

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links