Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Hi all. Has any one else come across this one.first thing in a morning when i start my driving i get up to about 40ish and i seem to get a slight front wobble from the front ie through steering wheel this lasts for about half mile or less its not when i touch brakes its while just driving on the straight road. As i say it doesnt do it after about half mile? It feels like a warped disc but it happens when not brakeing. Any clues. Cheers phil

If I could manage to include the link from another website I would, but as you seem to need a degree in IT to work your way around this forum I can't.

However, one American Jaguar forum has a post with the same problem, a wheel wobble then it goes after 3-4 miles. Someone suggest that tyres can have a slight "flat spot" after sitting over night. A possibility maybe?

If I could manage to include the link from another website I would, but as you seem to need a degree in IT to work your way around this forum I can't.

However, one American Jaguar forum has a post with the same problem, a wheel wobble then it goes after 3-4 miles. Someone suggest that tyres can have a slight "flat spot" after sitting over night. A possibility maybe?

I had a Mercedes that did exactly the same and we worked it out that the car was normally parked up on a slope so one side was lower than the other but it also meant that one side had more weight on it all through the night. We parked up on level ground and hey presto never did it again. Mike

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links