Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Unfortunately if you need them,then you got to pay for them(a bit pricey will agree) no point saying it's a rip off after you have bought them really????

They are on eBay from time to time......think it was 10 for £6 last time I saw them.

Do you want to know the worst part?.........you'll find a few missing next time you look as well...they are not very well designed and fall out all too easily.

Car was shaking when pulling off now it dosnt Had to get them plus Lexus r the only place u can get them. If u take them out properly u can reuse them,I didnt know how to take them out did manage to break them. By mistake

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/400401974132?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

I bought 10 of these clips from eBay for £2.25 post included.They are 1mm to large for the holes but took me 10 mins to open the holes and they are considerably more robust than the original clips and can be removed and refitted over and over again for service work. I did by two packs as there are 15 engine bay trim clips. certainly a major improvement over the standard and cheap as chips. They are intended for SUBARU TOYOTA LEXUS PLASTIC BUMPER PANEL TRIM CLIPS FASTENERS.

I have just clicked on this link and have decided that if I need any of these clips, this is where I will go for them. The seller seems to be extremely helpful in making sure that you know what you are buying.

Thanks for the link.

No problem Geoff, they are good quality. I ended up buying 20 and replaced nearly all of them as the ones I has fitted seemed to break very easily. These ones can be reused without breaking

There are two at the very front which are slightly smaller but they seem to last better than the others, these two are just on the grille though so don't need removing so often. All the other clips on the engine bay covers are the same size

Thanks Gaz.

Just what I was after!!! Have been looking for sometime on Ebay but just didn't know which ones were the right ones.

Just bought some...he he

No worries Ishaq, they seem great as they don't break when you re-use them

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links