Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Everyone Please Read....

Zee007

Basically, there is this young lad (Robin) who is going to die soon and his family have organised a bit of a car meet for him as he has never made it to a show or anything, I'm guessing because he has been ill.

More info on Robin here

By the way, this isnt actually anything to do with me, just thought I'd try and drum up a little more interest from us lot. The first meet took place on the Sunday just gone (piccies are on that site) and they are looking at doing another soon. Let's show some support eh?

Just received an e-mail from Kruizemids about a 78 run to brighton on the 13th of sept for the weekend but i think that might be short notice in this case.

How about inviting him to the santa pod meet on the 12th of oct and one of us pick him up and take him there(and back) and LOC/TOC look after him for the day.

Also those doing 1/4 miles take him along as a passenger, just a thought.

Any other ideas?

Whatever, whenever. You know me...

Poor kid. But on a lighter note, it makes me proud to be part of a club that is so keen to look out for the interests of someone we have never even heard of before... I knew there was a reason I like hanging out with you all.

Looking forward to taking Robin for Noz powered blast!

:blink:

Just a thought...

How about a quarterly Charity meet, thre a number o Robni's out there and personally wouldn't mind offering services to help some of these people out, we hold enough meets where we get together for our own enjoyment why not carry this accross over time and help out some other charities/people ?

Bonjour,

If Robin needs some backpacks or else luggage gear (my business), please let me know I could easily sending a sample to him.

Just an idea , but does he can travel by car, if yes why not taking him to France on the 4th of October, could be a nice LOC day for him, I'm sure we could share between all of us the ticket fee, the restaurant and else to make him happy for a day.

@d'taleur

Vince

For future events I've just found this site on the web, MoonBeams. A charity setup to help out sick children 0-18. With the amount of support we have already got for little R should we get in touch and see if we could help out anybody else...

Would be great if we could combine meets with helping out others less fortunate than ourselves.

On a more serious note.

Quite happy to bring him down to France (with his folks, seeing as we are all strangers!!) but not wanting to be too indelicate... will he still be around then?

WHy not bring the carting event forward another week from the 27th to the 20th and invite him along to that. Sure we could bring him, split his ticket, (let him win??) and obviously give him honourary LOC status for the day...

Any takers?

:zee:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links