Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Was It You?

Zee007

Everyday last week and today, I have passed 2 Silver IS200's, 2 Blue IS200's, 1 red IS200, 1 Black IS200, 1 Silver RX and 1 Silver GS.

This is on the A46 or A606 between Leicester and Nottingham.

Now, can the owners of these cars please stand up..........

:unsure:

Moderators,

Please can we have a 'was it you?' forum?

I saw quite a few Lexus over the weekend on my travels.

I got a couple of friendly waves/nods (Kensington Green, Towcester petrol station, you?), saw a 'short front plate' (not Zee) heading south on the M1, and a couple of GS 430s.

Was it you? :unsure:

Cheers,

Nige

what about those drivers who are somewhere they shouldnt be :crying:

i can imagine

"yes dear i have been at work all day"

"then how come the LOC lot report you have been seen in ???? area , isnt that where **** lives" :shutit: :shutit:

Hmmmm... I wonder why Bazza brought this up :whistling:

"Antie Jane... Antie Jane... LOC says that Uncle Barrie was parked outside this house in Guilford when he said he was working in London..."

:lol::lol:

what about those drivers who are somewhere they shouldnt be  :crying:

i can imagine

"yes dear i have been at work all day"

"then how come the LOC lot report you have been seen in  ???? area , isnt that where **** lives" :shutit:  :shutit:

"Antie Jane... Antie Jane... LOC says that Uncle Barrie was parked outside this house in Guilford when he said he was working in London..."

nah that was chris :blush:

OK - I gave way to guy in a Blue Y plate IS200 Today - and he waved...... where are you?

And who is the owner of the Maroon Mk1 GS300 with a private plate of DM plus 4 numbers that I overtook on the A46 this evening........?

:unsure:

They say it's easier to get forgiveness than get permission! :winky:

Good idea about the "Was it you?" forum tho - so long as people don't quote exact number plates, then we should be safe :ph34r::whistling: :winky: :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links