Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Hello From Down Under

sank

Hey guys

Figured I'd start a ride thread here.

I am the proud owner of a '94 Toyota Aristo 3.0v in Royal Jade Pearl, 120,000km on the clock.

Still running the standard twins on 1bar of boost with a Microtech LT-16c ECU, full custom exhaust system, denso fuel pump, larger front mount and a few other little bits here and there like Tein Driving Master HA coilovers, adjustable cam gears and the NICK05 headlights which I absolutely love. It's super comfy and effortless, but it does need a re-tune to fix up some aspects of the road tune. The butt dyno puts the power output at around 200kW at the wheels, but I am often wrong so only a proper power run will tell!

Plans for the future are to fix up the little niggling issues here and there like the detached door trim/seal on the front passenger door and replacing worn suspension bushes. I plan on upgrading the sound system with all the Alpine gear I have laying around from my old car.

Then next is strengthening the transmission, getting some better coilovers, buying a K-Sport 8-pot front brake upgrade and going for a single turbo conversion with bigger injectors. Still tossing up which turbo to go for, and at the moment I'm seriously considering a Garrett GTX3576r. Alternatively I am also looking at Precision's current offerings, most likely at something between those two sizes. I'm chasing as much response as possible, full boost by around the 3700-4000rpm mark, and a power figure of around 450-500HP at the wheels. I still have a lot to learn so if this is an impossible ask then feel free to tell me I'm dreaming!

I look forward to meeting some other owners and learning all about these awesome cars. Here are some photos of the car after a good wash and meeting my best mate's 33GT-R. That car is my benchmark for engine performance, running twin Garrett GT2860-9s on a built 2.6L and putting down 480HP at the wheels with a full 23psi by 3700rpm.

post-49452-0-70366600-1392025473_thumb.j

post-49452-0-55950100-1392025490_thumb.j

post-49452-0-10071300-1392025514_thumb.j

post-49452-0-93785300-1392025537_thumb.j

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links