Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Monster-Mat

Just spent 4 days rebuilding a NEW Rover Turbo engine...........my apprentice/helper..assistant was helping

spent 9 hours putting it all back in the car...connecting all the ancils up.......

fill it with its liquids......oh look a leak....

hmmmm wheres it coming from......oh look from the coolant pump plate, which said apprentice put on.....and sealed with what ....F*****ng water based sealent.

so today....................... I WILL BE MOSTLY REMOVING A ROVER TURBO ENGINE AGAIN :angry::angry::angry::angry:

LESSON : DONT ASSUME EVERYONE IS AS COMPETANT AS YOURSELF

NO!, i didnt shout at him.........this isnt Army work, but work in my own little place.

not good to shout at "employees", might hit me with a hammer or something..... :lol:

not a great shake really, just peeved he had used a water based sealent.......on a water system on the car.

he;s doing the work to remove it with my beedy eye casting a look over what he does this time.

i will help out though.....i'll take of the sparkplug cover :D

i want this bloomin car running so i can run the engine in soonish.....

AS THIS IS MY NEW SECOND CAR IMPORTED FROM JAPAN

1995 Rover Turbo Tomcat Coupe

full leather

aircon

abs

31,000 miles

immaculate exterior and interior

200bhp :shifty:

(i do like my Rovers......and im not ashamed)

Just my point - you can't trust anybody to do the job as good as yourself.

Give him his due though... he is the apprentice and just learning. He won't make that mistake again.

You must be very patient.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links