Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

What Other Interests Do You Have?

Stuno1

Clearly we all like cars! Just wondering what other interests folks have?

Personally i love motorbikes. Got my licence 3 years ago (was a life ambition) and bought a 2006 Ninja C1h. That was stolen so replaced it with a GSXR 750 K6. Love road riding but cant get enough of track days. 6 and counting. I feel a track bike coming along next year :)

I also recently got interested in watches. Now this can empty your pocket far more quickly than i ever imagined! I am no expert but just love looking at watches from all manufacturers. Bought a couple of nice watches this year and plan to add to the collection at some point. I only have 4 at the moment. Two sentimental pieces. One given to my by my wife and one by my father. I then added a daily wearer longines conquest sport and weekend Omega Aqua Terra.

C5061E9E-AEBD-4A39-B6E1-AB764A96F225-188

ABF90348-9663-458B-8D91-4D391C5601CF-188

8A767CCC-CE1F-41B6-A25A-1F269C3D30BA-188

CA271F2E-6D18-45A8-A2EB-A78C83C4A78B-142

RK5_8458_zpsb89801cc.jpg

What are your interests?

Stu

My main interest aside from cars is football. Yes I know stereotypical working class bloke! I'm a die hard Manchester United fan and have been since going to my first game at Old Trafford in 1985! I held a season ticket in the Stretford End between 1997-2010 but sadly had to give it up due to work commitments and the fact I now live 270 miles from Old Trafford but I still try to get up there as many home games as I can.

Following my team has also LED me to being lucky enough to visit some of the most famous football stadia in the world such as the Bernabau is Madrid (we lost both times :whistling:) new and old wembley and of course the Camp Nou on a very special night in May against the Germans in 1999! :) :)

Apart from football and cars I enjoy golf, swimming, pool and darts! Oh and I also collect branded pint/beer glasses, I have about 200 from all over the world.

Worked at old trafford when at uni. Arsenals season is going well .... So far!

Used to play off 12 but that was a loooong time ago now. Played off 20 last year. Only got out 4 times.

Played 1-2 times a year previous 4 years! Refreshed all my clubs last year and plan to get to 18 this year.

Stu

I collect Studio Glass and Vintage Guitars, I have a collection of over 100 much to the annoyance of she who must be obeyed. I only hope that when I have gone to that Gig in the sky she doesn't sell them for what I told her they cost. Mike

Some pics of my Studio Glass Collection.

wpb67b3178_05.jpg.wp09a0eee7.png

wpf7f49506.png

I started a thread on here a while ago to see if there were any bikers. I have several bikes and have been riding since 1977. Actually, my wife does more miles in the Lexus than myself as I use my bikes everyday.

If you also like watches you should join the ukgser form. Several watch collectors on there and they are advertised in the for sale section now and then.

I am a Canary. so I follow the other end of the table!

I play 5 a side twice a week and have recently started playing table tennis again after a 25 year break.

I can play golf, but only play very occasionally as I can take it or leave it. Used to play to 15. Much prefer footy. I spend a lot of time on golf courses though as I work on several of the bigger UK tournaments. Off to Hoylake next week in fact.

Not looking forward to the day I can`t play footy and ride my bikes. Might have to get another MG then!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links