Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Cheers From Greece!

Apollon@TIM Sportline

Hello there Lexus fans!

As the title suggests, I write straight from the biggest Northern Greece city, Thessaloniki.

I am currently working in the spare parts department of a company,so I will be looking for advice mainly regarding parts, since I am not lucky enough to own a luxury Japanese jem [yet ;-) ]. I only had a -perfectly capable and adorable- '98 Starlet/Glanza conversion until recently. For years I spent all my money and tons of time on that little car. Still am, and always will be a Jap car fan, even more a Toyota/Lexus fan.

My dad and grandfather drove almost 2 million kms in their first taxi, a 1970's Corona, 1.5litre, so, you see, I -the apple- couldn't fall far from the tree.

One of my first tasks in my new job is to clear some space in the warehouse. Don't know the policy your moderators/ admins have on these things,yet. But I soon will, though.

I hope to be helpful to some, aided by some, and a good e-friend to most. Fast and safe drives to everyone! And, by the way, have a happy 2014!

Edited by Apollon@TIM Sportline
removal of sales info

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to be here! Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Vasilis,I am impressed by your car history, but most of all, a Vel Satis? You are the first one I know to own that one! Thumbs up!

Καλησπέρα, καλώς σας βρήκα! :driving: :driving: :driving: :driving:

Lol ... there are a few more cars to add on there... but ran out of characters lol. :)

Yes the Vel Satis loving it ... it is on a lead of it's own. and the V6 Nissan engine ... is fast!! :)

UK is a petrol head heaven !! used cars are so many and so cheap in comparison to Greece ... (plus, so much better looked after).

I think not being so hot weather here... the cars do last longer.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links