Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Hi Iv Just Brought A Gs430 Se And Want To Sport It Up A Bit

Steve74

hi everyone new to this forum . just brought a lexus gs430 on a y reg. my friend had a sport version . can anyone tell me the difference between the 2 . as i want to make mine look like his and also where i can buy them from besides lexus garage. iv enquired about putting some 19"wheels on would that b ok on the car ?

Congrats on the purchase, they are awesome cars.

Main difference on the sport were:

18" wheels

Rear spoiler

Front splitter/lip

Lowered suspension

Hid headlamps as standard

Splitter and spoiler seem to vary a bit depending on year.

18" wheels are fairly easy to get hold of, the centre caps are not. Don't get conned by a seller of a set of wheels with caps missing saying you can get replacements from the dealer, you can't.

For lowering, you'll have problems from the dealers, but GMax do a decent set of aftermarket ones at a really good price.

19's will fit, subject to the correct stud pattern, PCD and offsets.

Thanks yeah I'm really impressed with the power iv just sold Subaru impreza 260bhp and just sold a 57 plate type r and the Lexus would beat them both in a straight line . I use to have a rx350 and loved it . So I saw this Gs and brought it but I thought I would just give it a bit of TLC . The inside is mint , thanks for ur reply I'm gonna get the timing belt done 1st nxt wk then I'm gonna buy my 19" wheels then il do the other bits . Thanks il look into the lowering suspension . Thanks

Thanks yeah I'm really impressed with the power iv just sold Subaru impreza 260bhp and just sold a 57 plate type r and the Lexus would beat them both in a straight line . I use to have a rx350 and loved it . So I saw this Gs and brought it but I thought I would just give it a bit of TLC . The inside is mint , thanks for ur reply I'm gonna get the timing belt done 1st nxt wk then I'm gonna buy my 19" wheels then il do the other bits . Thanks il look into the lowering suspension . Thanks

As much as i respect the advancement of those high output 4 pots you just cant beat the raw power of a V8 :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links