Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Double Din Advice...

Could anyone tell me if this would be easy enough to fit...

Id like a double din touch screen, i dont really want to pay silly money and this looks like it does everything i want, id put my music on an SD card and play from the unit...

I already have an aftermarket single din Sony stereo in at the moment, this was in when i bought the car...

Any advice most welcome people ;-)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/62-in-Car-Double-2-DIN-Digital-Touch-Screen-DVD-Player-Radio-Stereo-Bluetooth-/190896755113

wiring wise it will be straight forward with already having single din already, you might need a double din facia depending on type already fitted.

The xtrons we had in one of our old cars was fine apart from radio signal, but that was an older model.

Should be easy as most of tge wiring should have been done when the sony unit was fitted so should be a case of simply unplugging the old and in with the new.

Let us know how it goes as i may also be interested in buying one instead of a grom unit at the same price.

Ivey decided against the head unit... I'm going to put a nexus 7 or Decent 7" android tablet in the car, I'm going to put it under the current stereo so the gps and music will stream via Bluetooth.

The screen and everything it does is ten times better than a head unit and all for like a ton ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links