Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Fitting Heated Seats

Hi all

I have just installed the leather heated seats. Have got the switches installed but how do u get the heated seats working?

I've connected the 4 wires for live/negative/seat belt and air bag but where to you connect the heated element? How do you connect the seat to the switch?

I've searched solid for 3 days now and keep coming to the same page on here that tells you how to wire them up but nothing about how to get heat!

Thank you very much in advance!

Dave x

The thing is. My car has the body of a yellow rose. The body kit etc and it came out of the factory like this. But the car was made a year before it was made. My car was made feb 02. Yellow rose was launched mar 03

There was no looms other than the one behind the switches. Surely these should go somewhere!?

here you go.

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/topic/27788-fitting-heated-electric-sport-seats/?hl=electric+seats

please test wires with test light or meter by switching heated seat switch on/off before cutting and permanently connecting.To ensure you have correct wire.

passenger red with green stripe/ extend and connect to same colour on seat.

IMAG0154_zps2ec6a3d3.jpg

drivers side. red with blue stripe.extend and connect to same colour on seat.

IMAG0152_zpse8c70713.jpg

Yeah its S spec on the log book, but has the body of a yellow rose!...im not bothered eather way though, me cars lush, have everything the sport etc has now, just not the LSD and the sunroof....

Most definitely lush!

Thank you very much! All fitted. How long does it take to heat up and is the heat HOT or just warm?

Only wired the wife's side up. Will do other Tomoz. But I'll get her to road test it for me haha!

Now just to think of the next mod!

Dave

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links