Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

I have managed to get the print-outs for all of the services which have been carried out on my 2006 IS250 with the exception of two.

I have been trying for quite a few months to get these but without any joy. The service stamps are in the book but as I say I just cannot get hold of them. For some reason the dealer in question just seems to ignore the numerous email requests that I have sent them.

Does anyone know if I can get these print-outs from somewhere else please?

Many thanks.

Go into your local Plymouth dealership. They should be able to print the lot for you.

Poole did that for me for my old 220d. Any Lexus dealership can see all service details...as proved to me by Shirley at Poole, who emailed me the whole caboosh!! Sadly, Shirley has moved on, but Emma may be able to help you if Plymouth can't.

Hiya Normski, that is the dealership that I am referring to I'm afraid. I got all of the other printouts from the Exeter Branch but they told me that I would have to get the others from Plymouth, they did not give a reason why.

I am at a loss to understand this but, I do have some thoughts on the matter that I am hoping will prove to be unfounded at the end of the day.

• 2 weeks later...

Try calling Lexus UK with your request/complaint. It may be pushed up the queue

I sent an email to Lexus UK and they gave me details of who to contact for this information, I made contact, sent them a copy of my V5 and the service book and today, the original contact at Lexus UK has come back to me with an apology to say that 'regrettably we are unable to provide you with print-outs of the service work that has been carried out on your vehicle' They went on to say that they had phoned Lexus Plymouth and had been told that they had already informed me that as the dealership had changed hands they couldn't help because they didn't have access to the previous owners database. This is not true, Plymouth have not informed me of any such thing. Despite my many emails I just cannot get a response from them on the matter.

Anyone got any further thoughts? Must admit I don't like this situation and it has got me wondering...........................

It may be because the dealer is not part of the Lexus family, so to speak. Apparently some are franchises that do not share their info on the Lexus database. Sounds weird I know, but I was told this by a knowledgable Lexus employee who did some digging for me on another matter with another car I was looking at.

I had a similar problem with missing service details on the Lexus database. I have reliably been informed that the synchronisation overnight sometimes fails and it will never retry again and the details can only be retrieved from the dealers system. I'm afraid your only hope is getting them directly from Lexus Plymouth.

• Like 1

It may be because the dealer is not part of the Lexus family, so to speak. Apparently some are franchises that do not share their info on the Lexus database. Sounds weird I know, but I was told this by a knowledgable Lexus employee who did some digging for me on another matter with another car I was looking at.

Hiya normski, I am thinking about trying to contact the previous owner to see if he can remember what he had done at his last service.

I had a similar problem with missing service details on the Lexus database. I have reliably been informed that the synchronisation overnight sometimes fails and it will never retry again and the details can only be retrieved from the dealers system. I'm afraid your only hope is getting them directly from Lexus Plymouth.

Lexus Plymouth are not being particularly helpful. They do not even answer my emails and text messages.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links