Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Usa Owners Manuals Online

http://drivers.lexus.com/lexusdrivers/info/my-lexus/resources/owners-manual-search.do These manuals are for the USA market and include options like Enform which we don't get here in the UK. However, as I'm hoping to get an IS300h early next year it was interesting to have a quick scan through a couple of the sections.

For example, the Voice Command System looks a lot better than the one in my 2009 IS250 which I generally don't use. If the new voice system is significantly better, does it provide a solution for those who find the remote touch knob a little slow and cumbersome?

My experience to date with my Iphone 5 is Connectivity is perfect & my only issue is most of my Calls are in 2 Steps eg.Call Tom followed by Dial Tom .However sometimes a List of Contacts appears making me say 1st.before I say Dial as the Contact I have selected is always 1st. on the List.

Secondly you can alter your Remote Pointer's ability to grab your target on the screen ----it seems to be almost intuitive highlighting the Option I always Select on a particular Screen-------need to use it more to improve operation & understand its capability.

Finally is the System Failures due to selecting the WiFi option or using a certain phone as my 2011 ISF played good Home produced CD's but,surprisingly my F-Sport cannot & can only load one as iTunes now dominate!

Tel

Hi Tel, Many thanks for the info. According to http://drivers.lexus.com/t3Portal/document/om/OM53758U/pdf/sec_05-05.pdf I would have thought home produced CDRs and CDRWs should play, providing they've been finalised, etc. just as they do in the 2nd gen IS.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links