Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Dont You Hate This

petayV8

Dont you just hate it when your enjoying your beautifully quiet Lexus at the traffic lights say, its just ticking over and you can hardly tell its even running and you've got the window down because its been warm recently and then to your annoyance a noisy diesel car pulls up next to you, if your window is still down by now all you can hear is this loud, revy engine driving off next to you - and it makes you realise why we love our Lexus's so much

:offtopic: What i do hate is these new moped's all the chavvy types are riding.......The raspy monotonous exhaust makes my blood boil... :baaa:

oh yes i hate this too! grrr. and they rev it at standstill like its something special. and then when they go its alot of revs and not alot happening!

That'll be me next to you in my very, very noisy Vectra diesel, sorry about that! And as for the two stroke scooter things, I was working at someone's house recently and everyday one went past, you could still hear it 10 minutes later, can't stand the things. They're all over the place here in Worthing.

diesel, fuel of satan! but the people with their music on at full blast are worse,i was at some lights the other day with window and sunroof open,and a guy in a corsa pulls up,with the amps going mad, i must of pulled an expression cos he shouted over to me and said he could put radio 1 on if i liked it better,i said i did'nt care want he had on,just turn it down,so i could hear my radio,he gave me a look of utter distain or might of been pity

diesel, fuel of satan! but the people with their music on at full blast are worse,i was at some lights the other day with window and sunroof open,and a guy in a corsa pulls up,with the amps going mad, i must of pulled an expression cos he shouted over to me and said he could put radio 1 on if i liked it better,i said i did'nt care want he had on,just turn it down,so i could hear my radio,he gave me a look of utter distain or might of been pity

You'd hate me then lol. I like my music loud! Wakes me up for work in the morning. I wouldn't have it blaring out late st night but in the day time windows down, system up :zee: :lol:

And I second what Ian said, those scooters drive me crazy!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links