Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Nos Insurance Update.........

DaveEllen

Well.........despite me being ancient had real problems getting cover.........

Adrian Flux do not do them anymore............everyone else said NOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! or its illegal :crybaby:

Rang TDi & job halted :crybaby:

Found this company who would do it greenlightinsurance.com 08707535455 they said (took em a while to get a quote) that only three firma would do it...........

so any Nossers take care :whistling:

The amount of gold sovereigns requested was nearly double what I pay now.........

Anyway tis only money :ohmy:

Agree Dave, it is only money.... :sick::crybaby:

But someone did tell me of an alternative route had it been too hard to swallow the cost.

They reckon that if you take the bottle and fuses out when using it on the road. then their is no system on the car to enhance performance... I guess they are right in a sense. but maybe you want to use it on the road too.... in which case we swallow hard and pay the price... but its worth it!!

I too had people tell me it was not legal. it is of course but ignorance is bliss. Maybe if we keep making noise about it the price will come down.

Nope.........should be ready saturday but I'm collecting in Monday as I dont want to hassle TDi I can also make sure the insurance is sorted as I want to see in writing what they are covering etc.................Not bothered about damaging the car but if I hurt someone and find I'm not covered that would be serious !

Its 70 % done though...............am also having the front pipes decatted which is another 3 hours odd

patience is a virtue :whistling:

Nope.........should be ready saturday

Its 70 % done though...............am also having the front pipes decatted which is another 3 hours odd

I hope Mr Ellen, your NOS install doesnt encrouch on my de-cat and dyno tomorrow (sat)... :D

Nope.........should be ready saturday

I hope Mr Ellen, your NOS install doesnt encrouch on my de-cat and dyno tomorrow (sat)... :D

yep,, pistols at 10 paces.....er i mean car lengths.......errr me first...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links