Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Celsior Indicator/wiper Stalks On Ls430?

The Toyota Celsior is basically a Lexus LS the name Celsior was derived over franchise issues with toyota dealerships in Japan during the introduction of the Lexus worldwide Marque in 1988.The Lexus brand is now universal and all Lexus cars are sold under that marque.The basic controls on the ls400 were the same as on the Celsior the Celsior had luxury refinements on the ls400 that were not available on the UK variants .The 430 was in the same category but I would think the indicator/wiper stalks control would be the same.

Just something I could relate: I also attempted to replace the wiper and indicator stalks on my IS200 with those from its JDM counterpart, the Toyota Altezza.

However, whilst the indicator and wiper stalks from the Altezza mounted perfectly onto my steering column, the electrical connectors were different and didn't fit. This is because the indicator and wiper stalks from the Altezza lacked the auto-headlight and "single-swipe" wiper functions, which is found in the IS200. As a result, I had to import the stalks from an IS200 sold in Australia.

I'm not sure how different the Celsior is to the LS430, but what I would suggest you to do is to make sure that the wiper and indicator stalks from the donor car has exactly the same functions as those in your LS430. :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links