Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

New Guy

Arcova

Hey Guys,

Name's Clint and i'm the proud new owner of an IS200 Sport, got 71k on the clock and is a major upgrade to my old Rover 25 i had before.

Bought her on Wednesday, no issues to speak of other than getting the wheels reconditioned and putting new lock nuts on as the old key and box wasn't with it (no biggie, as should come off with a gater grip socket, failing that i'll weld a nut on the end and crack them off that way)

yi1j.jpg

Hello and welcome to the LOC.

My late Father had a well cherished Rover 25 in British Racing Green which in turn was bought by my now Late Father in Law.

It was then sold onto the young son of a family friend who managed to completely wreck it within 2 years.

From what I remember the 25 was quite a nice drive with firm handling and a lively engine so a good choice to trade up to the IS200 and without the head gasket worry.

Hello and welcome to the LOC.

My late Father had a well cherished Rover 25 in British Racing Green which in turn was bought by my now Late Father in Law.

It was then sold onto the young son of a family friend who managed to completely wreck it within 2 years.

From what I remember the 25 was quite a nice drive with firm handling and a lively engine so a good choice to trade up to the IS200 and without the head gasket worry.

What you said is spot on about the 25. Sorry to rant on about rovers on here but thoight ide add my bit.

My first car was a Rover 200, very much the same in fact better built. I also vow for it. For me it was also a hand down from my parents the only difference was i didnt wreck it! Ide say i looked after it but didnt give it the love i do my lex ;)

Anyway to cut a long story short i sold it on with 181k on the clock to a frend of the family about 3 or 4 years ago and got a christmas card last year mentioning it is still going strong! It was the 220SDI model (2.0L L series diesel with intercooler option)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links