Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Led Key Fob Torch

AndrewMc

My company has a source for LED Key Fob Torches (Not the illegal laser beams) and we have the opportunity to brand these as Lexus, LOC etc. if we can get the numbers. The normal retail price on this type of item is £9.99, we would be able to do these at £6 delivered as we will loose the middlemen. Does anyone now the feelings of Lexus GB to using the brand name etc on items? Let me now what people think.

to set up a group buy you would need to set it up with the club first.

A sample would be sent to

Lexus Owners Club

PO BOX 5258

POOLE

BH149XJ

Obviously this would be unprinted.

We would then need to know your minimum and then see what we can do in the way of targetting those numbers.

I would be doubt Lexus would show interest due to the fact they use 3rd a party company for all there marketing accessories. You would need to find out who this company is and then offer it to them first.

hope this helps.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links