Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Wizard Of Nos

Loz

Question:

Trevor the Noz wizard claims to have the best systems n the country bar none, yet I saw one of his failed solonoids on Saturday that had distroyed an engine due to it running over lean with the NOS seepage.

How good at NOZ must you be if after 25 years in the business you still work from a static caravan in a remote location near Doncaster?

How good are you at making Nos progresive controllers if you claim to make them on site but they are really made in another country (USA I think)?

How good are you at business if the moment someone walks in to buy gas you rubbish the system they just bought and try and sell them yours?

How professional are you if you say, yours are rubbish, but hey, I'll take them in part exchange against a set of mine! (er..if they are so bad, why are you paying me for them?)??

If after 25 years in the business there is a shortage of gas in the UK (there is) how come you don't have the contacts to get gas and not have to stick an extra 2 quid on the price of a pound of it £4 up to £6!! When others that have been in business a year can keep their price down...?

Okay, this is more than one question. but you get the idea.

Your thoughts are most welcome. :zee:

oh but.... this chap was around way way way before the films made it popular!

to be fair, he seems to want to be the best but perhaps his comercial focus is a tad miss-guided...

but Ihave never heared anyone rubbish the competition quite so much as this guy. I have never thought that to be good practice.

:angry:

Intersesting Loz - shame you feel this way, particularly after the way Trevor initially treated you. Have ou had this discussion with him?

To be fair, any company can be two-faced.... I mean, let's all be honest, we have ALL dealt with companies similar to this.

But how would you ever know how good a company are until you have tried them? Taking a friends word for it is one thing, but the service you recieve may differ to that offered to others....

What are your current thoughts on your install then Loz......?

THE GUY WHO DID MY INSTALL IS MY NEW ***!!

Its the guy up north thats is trying to get me to part ex my current system from the world Famous Holley (Nos) brand for one of his from his static caravan in a village near Doncaster!! HE is the guy I have missgivings about. He told me chapter and verse about how his stuff is a mllon times better than everyone elses. how his solonoids get better with use. How his nylon lines are better than my Braided hose.

I have met a customer since who has experience an under bonnet fire caused by nylon hose melting.

I have met a customer whose ENgine blew as a result of one of their failed Solonoids!

I have met a customer who showed me said failed Solnoid and pointed out that while they claim to use Ally for the solonoid to disspate heat better it is actually just cheaper to machine than stainless steel that is used in the reputable international brands.

In SHort, I have seen the truth, and the truth has set me free.

The kit I have is just great. I would like another bottle but can't stomach the £250 plus ancilaries to buy one. just for an extra £40 capacity that gives 120 seconds more of boost. Reckon I can live with judicous use and slightly more refils...

Loz :zee:

JUst to Clarify...

JAPSPEED RACING are BRILLIANT!!!!!

its the donny outfit that are a mess. I took a 200 mle detour on Saturday to get my Nos and 106 octane fuel from JapSpeed Racing. That is how good they are.

And to boot, I was paying with my card. they had run out of paper n the card machine. he said, I'll call u in the week and we can sort it out then... THese guys don't have my card details. I have shopped their once and I left with near £80 of their goods...

THat kind of trust goes a long way in my book. I would not only recomend them. I will continue to use their services and products as you can not put a price on good service!

icon_smile_pistols.gif :duh: <<-- Trevor from Wizard of Nos (not the fine chaps at JapSpeed Racing).

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links