Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Sat Nav Dvd - Latest Edition For 2006 Rx400H?

Unfortunately it says "No part available with ID#" or similar.

I shall just have to extract the DVD from the bowels of the boot and check on eBay with mr satnavi

Thanks anyway

BJ :driving:

Hiya Beejay, I put a new DVD in my 2006 IS250-SEL in the past couple of months. It is dated 2012-2013 and the part number is PZ445-X03EU-OC

The information provided on the DVD was collected up to April 2011 and was released in 2012

I would have thought that your SatNav would be the same as mine but I'm not 100% about that.

Hope this might be of some help to you.

Found a German supplier for DVD E17 2013/2014, west europe

PZ445-X03EU-0E

£70.99 New unopened Delivery 20th May

Sounds good, about half the normal price and, as the part number appears the same. this should all be OK

Found a German supplier for DVD E17 2013/2014, west europe

PZ445-X03EU-0E

£70.99 New unopened Delivery 20th May

An additional thought on this. A lot of members are reluctant to pay the Lexus going rate for these updates, therefore the price you are quoting will be very attractive to some of them. It would be good if you can report back on here when you have installed and tested it and can say that it is all working OK

I think that I have seen on here in the past that some have purchased from other sources but have stated that they haven't worked.

Well on eBay the seller is 100% and remarks are all complimentary so I hope to have good news next week.

Got to remember how I changed the DVD the last time.......

Well on eBay the seller is 100% and remarks are all complimentary so I hope to have good news next week.

Got to remember how I changed the DVD the last time.......

DVD arrived this morning - took two minutes to change over and the disc itself is unused and it works - so no probs for me and cheap as chips. :driving:

UPDATE

Now works whilst driving - big plus for me.....

It is the 2013/14 version via eBay -

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links