Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

H&r Springs Fitted - Pics

Thanks noby76 ;-) The interior, for its age is not too bad. When I got some extra cash I'd like to get the interior professionally valeted..

post-46625-0-98285600-1368372244_thumb.j

Thanks guys - your compliments mean a lot to me... :-)

Panya --> Well, I dont want to change the wheels.....I love the look of the stock wheels. Would be nice if they were 18's though. I want to refurb them.....get them looking brand spanking new again. Then, the next step is to respray the two doors on the passenger side. They were previously resprayed by the previous owner - the workmanship was decent, but the paint was not mixed properly! :msn-cry: Colour-matching is terrible! I want to take it to a body shop to get re-prepped and repainted correctly. Thats my next biggest thing to do on the car. Alternatively, I have been considering getting the whole car PlastiDip'd in pearl white. A friend just did his BMW 650i in matte black......looks great and doesnt cost a whole packet. Any thoughts on Plasti Dip?

Aside from that , I need to tint the windows.....but its just a matter of finding the time to get it done.

Chris - how was your IS been treating you recently?

Cool -great to hear she has been good to you :-) what rims are you getting ? Looking forward to some pics....

Yah...18's would be nice... But I would like to get the body looking perfect again first.... It's all about priorities....hehehe

There was a white one that popped up on eBay last week, it was only on there a few days!

Anyway looking good J, i also like the stock 17s and ive seen them in chrome on some cars in the USA and look really nice which might be a idea when you do a refurb, but the 18" LE wheels are my fav, or aftermarkets that look very similar

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links